Funcation of ACETYL ASPARTIC ACID|N-Acetyl-L-aspartic acid|997-55-7:
1. D aspartic acid is widely used on medicine, food and chemical industry.
2. D aspartic acid can be used on the treatment of heart disease, liver disease and hypertension.It has the function of preventing and recorving fatigue. It can be made of amino acid infusion to do as ammonia antidote, liver function promoter and fatigue recovery agent.
3. D aspartic acid can be used on tech industry. It is a good nutrition supplements that can be added in soft drinks. It is also the raw material of radix asparagi acyl methyl phenylalanine which is we know as Aspartame.
4. D aspartic acid can be used on chemical industry. It is the raw material of synthetic resin.
5. D aspartic acid can also be used as nutritive additive on cosmetics.
Application of ACETYL ASPARTIC ACID|N-Acetyl-L-aspartic acid|997-55-7:
In medicine, Aspartic acid can be used to treat heart disease, liver disease, hypertension, with preventing and restoring fatigue. With a variety of amino acids, amino acid infusion, used for ammonia antidote, liver function promoter, fatigue recovery agent.
In the food industry, Aspartic acid is a good nutritional supplement, adding in all kinds of cool and refreshing drinks.It is also sweet flavours (aspartame) - the amino acid phenylalanine methyl ester of the main raw material.
In the chemical industry, Aspartic acid serve as raw materials for the manufacture of synthetic resin. It is also used as nutritional additives in cosmetics.
More detailes of ACETYL ASPARTIC ACID|N-Acetyl-L-aspartic acid|997-55-7:
Packing: 1kg/bag, 25kgs/drum (Two plastic-bags inside and Paper-drums or per customer's requirements.)
Storage: Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.